Friday, January 19, 2007

Hectic Week – Part 5: Changing Numbers

Although I was not born yesterday, I finally realised:

1. how picky I was when it came to numbers. My desired number was not available. And no, although being a banana type of cina apek, was not aiming for 8888888 or 3333333, but more for a number which has meaning to me.

2. how a sales representative can mislead information, either due to their own ignorance or on purpose.

3. how Digi’s leaflets have “English” errors leading to different interpretation of a particular statement. I don’t even want to think which moron wrote or proof-read it for them.

4. how hard-up Digi’s sales representative was to close a deal. They probably earn heaps loads of commission.

5. how troublesome it was to inform all of a handphone number change.

As the saying goes, “If it ain’t broken, don’t fix it!”, but of course, to get a cheaper package from my current one, or so I would like think, and still remains to be seen, itchiness got hold of me and finally swapped from 019 to 016.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Change to maxis mah. Then I can sms you for only 1 sen. cheh! haha