Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Red faced and what nots

Came across this joke which tickled me somewhat:

To impress his date, the young man took her to a very chic Italian restaurant. After sipping some fine wine, he picked up the menu and ordered. "We'll have the Giuseppe Spomdalucci," he said.

"Sorry, sir," said the waiter. "That's the owner."


MUAHAHAAHAAA!!! Oh my God! I don’t know what I will do if that was me. Would simply die of embarrassment! Need to crawl under the table and hide!!! Any such incidences happened to people you know? :P

Also came across this "fork art". Way cool! Love the double bass. Alas, wish I could play it:

5 comments:

Gina said...

LOL!!!! I had to control my laughter as boss is in office!! Hahhahah!!!

laymank said...

funny meh...??

I understood the joke, but funny meh?

:p

Alex said...

Hey laymank, FUNNY!!! I didn't laugh out loud, but it tickled me somewhat... these days, not many things make me laugh...

I guess we laugh at different things. Many liked Ace Venture (the movie), but I didn't laugh once when I saw it. See? My humour very weird one...

Anonymous said...

It's really hilarious lah, you-got-stick-in-your-ass?

Alex said...

Hi ky, although I have been called many names, I still don't think it's funny though... each to their own... :)

and the latest Jim Carrey's "Fun with Dick and Jane", well, there were "some" laughable moments. At least it was better than Ace Ventura... :)