Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Moment

Have you ever stopped in your tracks, and gone "wow"? Have something caught your eye and made you pay attention for a few moments? I have posted on this before, and sunsets do catch my eye. Was driving along pantai the other day for a meet up with friends, and suddenly I saw this motorcyclist stopping on the grassy area beside the road (perfectly safe) and holding his phone camera up. My attention was diverted, and I saw what he was trying to take. It was the sun setting behind a row of trees which made for a very nice picture. Unfortunately, I couldn't stop, otherwise I would have done the same thing. The place was on higher ground, so the view overlooking the New Pantai Expressway was very picturesque.

Have been travelling these past few days, and more travelling to come (will update later), but as I was nearing Malacca's main centre, something caught my attention as I stopped at a set of traffic lights. Something more like a mini waterfall, but slow cascading down a series of blocks. Obviously man made, but first thought was "Nice!", second thought "Wah! Maintenance cost?". Third thought "Who maintains?". Haven't gotten my answers yet, perhaps will know one day.

No comments: