Thursday, August 17, 2006

That Special Glow

Have you ever been fascinated by something? Or by that special someone? :)

I hear a lot about parents bringing their kids for a shopping trip, and that trip would not be complete without a sojourn to the pet shop! Have you ever seen the eyes of a child twinkle as they stand transfixed and amazed at the various animals in a pet shop? Most fascinating to them I would guess, would be the little puppies; abundant in energy, ceaseless wagging of their tails (the dog! not the child!!), and the constant need for attention.

I had 2 budgies before and a Doberman (Misty) who took me for walks as opposed to me bringing her out kai-kai.

Well, I popped down earlier to the Mall during lunch time, and here's a special tribute to those little creatures that bring a glow to the heart.



Do you have a pet?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at the dog. So cute. Is it a male or female dog?

Those days, my family have encountered with 5 dogs before. All are male dogs, present by frds. The last one was a mixture of bull terrier whom spent the longest time with us. Until Terry passed away, mom disallow for another one. Sigh.

I've one myself (light brown labrador) very obedient and handsome by the name of Dino. My sis is taking care of my dog. They handles him well just like their own pet. They have another dog named Dina (black rolt weiler). Both have good company and keeps my sis/bro in-law busy every evening. Haha

Anonymous said...

Hey lsg, don't know 'leh... didn't look! ;p