Thursday, October 19, 2006

Of things that freely float

Had this shot taken as part of the "Mostly, We Moon…" concert in November. Was very fascinated when I first saw the shot, and had to like clear my eyes a bit to make sure I wasn’t seeing something “funny”. It looked kind of like my soul or spirit floating free. Could it even be my guardian angel?

Apparently, to get a double image shot like this is just by a play of light. Was kind of puzzled when we were asked to pose firstly for one shot, and then pose for another shot while light was used to “bathe” us over. Photography is not my area of expertise, so am not entirely sure whether this is quite common or not, but reckon it still looked quite good. Am glad I smiled in this photo, and can keep it for remembrance sake. Normally, I look quite somber, and my friends usually tease me about it. More happy shots to come? :P

No comments: