Thursday, October 05, 2006

My 10 Pet Peeves

No. 10
People who do not talk to you for years, but when they need or want something, act like they are your best friends.

No. 9
People who tailgate you when driving or cut you off really hard and close.

No. 8
Having a brain fart. Times when I know I should know the answer to a problem or a missing word is just at the tip of my tongue, but cannot for the life of me think of it.

No. 7
Strangers who don't say "thank you" or even acknowledge you when you hold the door for them.

No. 6
Strangers who don't even acknowledge you when you let them cut queue.

No. 5
People who make “churp, churp, churp” noises when they eat.

No. 4
People who don’t reply messages when it is expected.

No. 3
People who barge into the lift before others could exit the lift.

No. 2
People encroaching into my personal space (which is a mile wide…no seriously…)

No. 1 (Finally!)
People who are not punctual.

But I am trying! I am trying to be more tolerant… sigh...
What’s your pet peeve?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mainly like people who has a horrible hygiene, people that is rude and no manners or people who like to boast.