Thursday, January 12, 2006

The A, B, C...

A is for me, as it stands for my name,
B is for books that I read and I claim.
C is for care, which I strive for each day,
D is for doggies, with a Woof! to brighten up the day.

E stands for edgy, which I sometimes can be,
F stands for good friends, those whom I see.
G stands for gibberish, which I sometimes utter,
H stands for home made cakes, full of butter.

I represents me, with no claim to fame,
J represents JV, which is my confirmation name.
K represents Ketchup, the Heinz and Maggie variety,
L represents longing, in this busy society.

M is for music, pure and clean,
N is for a note I sometimes mean.
O is for ohh, when I see a great dame,
P is for ptzpzz, part of my blogging name.

Q stands for quiche, which I once did have,
R stands for roses, which I seldom gave.
S stands for “Shit!”, which I offhandedly utter,
T stands for tea, which I have with bread and butter.

U represents union we sought to have,
V represents villains I never forgave.
W represents wicked I sometimes do feel,
X represents Xmas, to love and to heal.

Y is to you, I claim as my friend,
Z is to zing, to the very end.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Imaginative!

Anonymous said...

cool... 1,2...100 next?

laymank said...

wow! how about a poem for the music chords? :p

Anonymous said...

Hi lsg, thanks.

Hey schola and laymank, perhaps one day. You never know! :)