Thursday, July 26, 2007

Oops! What's that I hear?

A funny thing happened today as I was taking the lift down from Level 19 to the Ground Floor. I was standing in one inner corner of the lift, and the lift door opened on Level 16, with one chap entering the lift. He stood in the middle back.

Then the unthinkable happened as we were passing Level 11, my stomach had a lot of gas, and there was a sudden little "poop" IN MY STOMACH (I SWEAR!!!), the gas didn't come out from my nether region.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the guy took a step to his left, and pretended nothing happened. Seriously, I wanted to laugh, but dared not. I just kept quiet and stared straight ahead. No, there was no smell, cos' it wasn't a fart! But it SOUNDED like a fart.

And when the lift door reopened on Ground Floor, he was the first one to get out. Perhaps I should have just stared at him and grinned... LOL!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAhahah!! You can fart in your stomach?? That's cool! Teach me how!

laymank said...

oh.. how embarassing!!

Alex said...

Hey gina, no'leh... it's just gas churning inside.. :)

Hi laymank, yeah... "a bit"!