Monday, July 02, 2007

5 things...

Been tagged by "KY"... Hmm, sometimes it is fun filling in these tags, but other times, have to rack the grey cells (or what's left of it with the onset of age) :P

5 things found in your bag
a. dental floss (Ya'loh. Have to floss after every meal. Otherwise will feel very uncomfortable).
b. wallet
c. pen
d. house keys
e. member cards (jusco, metrojaya, mph, bonuslink, etc - yep, always looking to "collect points" and have been told that I can be so "aunty" - err... apologies to all the "aunties" out there, but I wasn't the one who mentioned it!).

5 favourite things in your room
a. Books! (more than fifteen books waiting to be read... )
b. My bed and blanket to snuggle under (so comfy in the airconditioned room)
c. My PC (so I can check email everyday, even at night! YAY!)
d. My desktop calendar with little boxes (to remind me of my various appointments)
e. My table lamp (so I can read, read, and read, even with the main lights off)

5 things you’ve always wanted to do
a. Take a year out travelling the world (sigh... but too many bills to pay...)
b. Do more charity work (visit orphanages, old folks home, etc...)
c. Be kinder to people and not be so sarcastic (oh, is this 2 things then?)
d. Exercise more to lose weight and get my six pack! (I can dream....)
e. Get a tattoo! :)

5 things you’re currently into
a. Meringues! (GIVE me the PAVLOVAS!!! - I WANT!!!)
b. Science Fiction / Fantasy Novels (including comics!) - esp David Gemmell, LE Modesitt Jr, and Raymond E. Feist. But am currently reading book 2 of Eric Van Lustbader's "The Pearl" trilogy. (Just bought book 3 of Trudi Canavan's "Age of the Five" today. Am eagerly anticipating Robin Hobb's book 2 of the "Soldier Son" trilogy to come out in paperback - saw it in the bookshop in hardback!)
c. Listening to "Hero" by Pharos (heard it over the radio, and bought the CD just for the song!).
d. Singing, whether church music, classical or acapella type - although this various with my mood.
e. Collecting First Day Covers (yep, am a hoarder - have expanded my collection to "a few" countries already. Sometimes I wonder if it is worthwhile, and at times, when I look back, the satisfaction is there - purely for pleasure).

5 people you want to tag
a. Bryan
b. Zal
c. Schola
d. Elaine
e. Coleen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dental floss?? Members cards??? LOL!!! Super aunty lah you!! Hahahah!!!!

Yeah.. don't we all wish to just take a year off and go off somewhere soul searching. It's everyone's dreams.

Thanks for doing this meme. :)