Monday, October 03, 2005

The Wicked Pitches - photos 2


Finally managed to get the pictures associated with the newspaper article on softcopy. Thank you very much to JK for helping out!

This first pic appeared in the NSTP's 27Sep05's Life and Times cover page. There's like a line going across the page cos' I folded the newspaper!

Alas, not all the group members were present for the photoshoot. A few did not turn up on the day for one reason or another.


Quite a few commented that I looked "rounder"... (my face that is!). Yeah, true enough, must find time to exercise again. Haven't been doing that for quite a while. The only exercise I get nowadays is going bowling. But, I guess is insufficient.

Been promising myself to sign up for the company's gym since last month (as we go by quarter year). But today is the beginning of October, and I have yet to sign up. Have told myself to also check out the gym in one of the condo blocks where I live, but also haven't gotten round to it.

Festive seasion coming soon, and after that Chinese New Year. EATING TIME!!! :P Maybe I should "diet" a bit during this month as Ramadan period kicks off.

I guess another incentive to target a trimmer me is for a scheduled 2006 end of year show by The Wicked Pitches. Have to look slimmer on stage. How ah?! Especially with all the good food around!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha...with all the shindigs, find it abit(very)hard to 'keep fit'... gambathe!!

Anonymous said...

Going bowling? Since when? You still on for that re-match? Btw, think you addressed a different 'sk' previously. What to do, I'm so insignificant :) ... sk

Anonymous said...

Ah! Now I know. was cracking my head which SK (have a few!)... why you go by Chinese Name ah! :)
Ya'loh... lost my coffee already... definitely want to rematch. Let me improve first, then challenge you again!

Anonymous said...

oh oh... I think I may have gotten another sk again... hmm

Anonymous said...

so sk, how are your two sons? :)

Anonymous said...

Aiyo...I'm really so insignificant leh! No, sk is not my chinese name. It's my 1st and last name. And no, I do not have 2 sons. Go figure it out!! Clue: singing!...sk

Anonymous said...

Hi Steph! :)