Thursday, October 06, 2005

bad... bad... sad... sad...

actually wrote this yesterday, but couldn't seem to post it online.
anyway, the day ended on a happier note... traffic was a breeze (as most were indoors eating), and my sister ta-paued "Sweet & Sour Chicken" for me for dinner! so, not so sad after all.... :)

*************************************

Had a tiring day at work today. Mental fatigue.

A friend called up last minute just before I had to go for a meeting at about 4pm, asking about the possibility of catching a movie, but no concrete plans. Either "Into the Blue (the one with Jessica Alba)" or "Flight Plan (the one with Jodie Foster)", but either movie will begin about 6:30pm or 6:45pm. A bit rushed if coming from Ampang to MidValley (my official working hour finishes at 5:15pm). So, scrapped plans.

Wanted to leave early today too, but suddenly realised that today is the first day of the fasting month. Traffic is normally quite bad from Ampang, but is compounded during this period as people rush to go home or somewhere to break their fast. Would probably not have gotten to MidValley before 6:30pm anyway from Ampang.

Also had a last minute unscheduled dinner plan, but will take me at least an hour's drive to get there. Didn't feel up to going as I was pretty tired out (what more with the traffic at this time). Felt more like going home and resting. Sometimes it is difficult to placate when expectation to meet up is there. However, I declined, but am feeling bad...

bad... bad... bad...
sad... sad... sad...

how to cheer myself up? was just binging on chocolate just now (the one with nuts!)... yeah.. EATING junk food again, but heck... once a while right?... err..just now, and just just now, and just just just now.... Actually, when I am stressed, I also eat... so that doesn't help....

How ah?

Must remember to think more happy thoughts.... think positive..... and relax.....

Just looked out my window to see whether there was a sunset to cheer me up!, but alas.... it's already dark outside.... got to be going and brave the traffic...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

unfortunately, don't like to chew gum. Looking forward to the weekend! YAY!!! :)

Anonymous said...

er.... expidisi on?! sigh.. no "confirm" answer *blur*