Sunday, May 17, 2009

Movie Marathon

Weekend movie marathon indeed. Finally caught the three shows that I have been eagerly anticipating, and another sci-fi movie (Push).

I guess I was slightly disappointed with Angels and Demons, probably because I have read the book, and the twist and turns didn't surprise me at all. Still a good movie though.

Wolverine? Yay! Now I know the origins of deadpool also. First saw the character with Cable. But what brilliant fight scenes towards the end. Overall, go watch! And make sure you stay right to the very, very end! Instead of one extra clip, there was an additional after all the acknowledgement and thank yous! :)

Push. Good attempt, but not enough suspense I reckon. Expected to see more kicking butt and fight scenes, but I guess it's enough with the various watchers, shadows, pushers, etc. I still enjoyed it though.

But Star Trek? What can I say? Simply marvelous!! One of the better movies I have seen. I felt thrills like never before while watching the movie. The whole set, the Enterprise!!!, the characters, the humour... Wow!!! A must see.

Now, I can't wait for three more to arrive at our shores: G.I Joe, Transformers and Terminator!!! Can't wait, can't wait...

1 comment:

laymank said...

And Hairly Bottle!