Friday, June 08, 2007

The Look

Saw this cute little red thingy on my office table one day, and was perplexed who left it there. Went around asking, and found out that some of my other colleagues also received one of other designs. My other colleagues said that another colleague (Ding-a-Ling) left it there for me as a pressie. I finally trotted along and bumped (not literally) into Ding-a-Ling:

Me: "Thank you, but why give me pressie".
Ding-a-Ling: "You look like that when you are working".

Hmm. Ya'lah! Been told I have the fierce look when I am busy at work, not only by one but by many. However, haven't perfected my "fierce" look to the extend of making people cry yet, but you never know. :P

Have to work on "The Look".... MUAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poker Face! Poker Face!!

Anonymous said...

at least this fierce look is 'cute' and it's for self motivation.

yours is toward the 'darker' color, constantly emitting messages like, 'i am having bad mood, if you are careless, be responsible for the consequences you are going to bring upon yourself!'....

yuin said...

fierce? but you're so cuutttee!!

Alex said...

Hey gina, poker face? Got meh? :P

Hi anonymous, it's only "the look". Never judge a book by its cover. :)

Hey yuin.. LOL!!!

Elaine Gaye said...

Intent, and concentrating hard, rather than fierce :) I don't remember playing poker with you, but I somehow think you'd be very good at it ;)

Alex said...

Hey elaine, come to think of it, yeah, never played poker with you. But I do remember Bridge! :P

Anonymous said...

hahahaah ya wat!! tauke balak tauke balak!!!!!

but u know we love u righhhhht??? :D