Friday, December 15, 2006

Ooh, That Felt Sooo Good!

Came across this cartoon via email, and it tickled me to no end! :)

Being in my line of work, phone calls are a normal affair on a daily basis. Sometimes, when you speak to someone over the phone for so many times already, some "spark" needs to be generated to counter some monotony I guess. We do find ways to "kacau" each other, be it being sarcastic in a "friendly" manner, or sometimes as another friend would say, "Nyabek" that fella kau-kau.

There was this lady I recall, who is actually very nice and friendly, but well known in the financial market for being very tough and fierce (she was a bond trader - no more working in KL liao). Once when I called her to negotiate some deals, she seemed affronted that I quoted some levels which were not acceptable to her, and said:

She: "You want me to go over there and WHIP you is it!?!".
To which I replied, "Ooohh!, Whip me! Whip me! I LIKE!"

...which made her laughed out loud (actually, it sounded like a witch's cackle! and I told her so directly!) and broke the ice between us! Hahahaaa, that was a very funny moment. And looking at this cartoon, it suddenly brought back thoughts of her. I have lost contact with her already, and hope she's doing well wherever she is.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah.. Alex quite ganas . Hahahah!

Anonymous said...

oh. I didnt know you were into S & M. :P

Anonymous said...

Hmm... a side of you that i don't really see eh?

Anonymous said...

I think you don't wanna see that side of him, laymank!

Alex said...

Hey all, HAHAAHAAAAA!!! :)

Anonymous said...

The moment of truth is revealed!!!