Friday, October 26, 2007

Dog-tired

Groan.... am glad it is the weekend. Am tired out from the week... I need a break... a looooong break.... SOON!!!

The other day, had to do homework for my group's music rehearsal, and as I was plonking away on the keyboard trying to pitch my notes, my eyes were literally closing. Nodded off a couple of times, and finally decided to gather my various music sheets before they scatter on the ground, and to sight read instead for rehearsal. Thank goodness I can still get away with sight reading at this initial stage, otherwise will surely "kena" from the group's music directors.

On another note, was home for dinner the other day, and as I was supping, my elder sister was watching "Brothers and Sisters", a TV series currently showing in the US. I watched for a bit, and oh no... I got hooked! Would normally avoid protracted drama series, but this one is pretty interesting. Damn! Now I have to start watching again...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Same here, dead tired after getting insomnia for all the wrong reasons. Going to crash at bed this weekend to make up for the rest of the week.

ml said...

if u can still feel tiredness, u r still alive! hahaha :D

Coleen said...

ALex, i am also sooooo damn tired man.... sigh... where is prac this thurs?