Friday, August 10, 2007

Another meme

Was tagged a while back, so here goes:

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1) Accounts Clerk (way long ago, part time work between school holidays)
2) Piano Teacher (I only had 3 students!)
3) ALM support staff (in two different banks)
4) Analyst

Four Places I have lived:
1) Serian, Sarawak (grew up here)
2) Dover, UK
3) Hull, UK
4) Kuala Lumpur (working here for more than 10 years already!)

Four Places I have been for vacation:
1) Bali
2) Bangkok
3) Hong Kong
4) Hanoi

Four of my favourite foods:
1) Sweet and Sour Pork (But of course!) :P
2) BBQ Pork Ribs (YUM!)
3) Satay (well, more like the ketupat with extra, extra sauce!)
4) Durians

Four places I would rather be right now:
1) In a beach resort, relaxing whilst reading a book
2) Travelling the world
3) Comfortably snuggled under the blankets (listening to the pitter-patter of raindrops)
4) With loved ones

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tak habis habis sweet sour pork! Chey!

Anonymous said...

do u wan to hav another piano student? he will be a very different student and challenge to you. you need not teach him every week. please contact me through hoonty@hotmail.com. thank you.