Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Bubble Thingy?

Don’t know what this is called, but had it for a quite a while already. Got it in green, red and yellow too! I think I got it when I signed up for something, and if you look closer, you will note that the left “hand” is missing. I sort of recall “chopping” it off! And before cries of “horrid” resound, there wasn’t actually any left hand so to say, but a tag/flag promoting some thing or rather. I kept this “bubble” thingy in the office to brighten up the area and to add some cheerfulness around as a form of de-stressing. Actually, I also have two de-stress balls for me to squeeze when I am tensed!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the best thing to de-stress for me is to eat chocolate..(Japanese Choc is yummy...)

I think prices for Choc will increase soon., since the world is shortage of cocoa ...:(

Anonymous said...

I remember there were a series of these in different colors to be won by small challenge (piecing up the puzzles) from emasonline last time, too. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey OPJ, Yeah! Chocolate! Even now, prices of good chocolate is quite high. I like the dark chocolate variety...

Hey emasonline, Yes, I do recall. There was this booth in KLCC... :)