Wednesday, December 21, 2005

It's almost Christmas!

Today's the 21st. Only four more days to go! Yippeeee, am on leave on Thursday afternoon, and catching a flight back to Sarawak for the weekend. Having a dinner bash tonight with my colleagues to celebrate Christmas. Think the venue is at the Mustard Tree (?), near our office. Have a gift exchange too. :) Had a quick peek at the pressies just now, and a package labelled with my name which had a bottle of ketchup in it (I think!), plus some other things which I can't tell what they are yet. Have to wait a bit more.

Am winding down now that it is nearing year end. Some outstanding work to clear tomorrow, and a bit more when I come back. Already in the holiday mood though! My colleagues and I are wearing shades of red and green today, and yep, am wearing a very red shirt with a red tie which almost totally blends in with the shirt colour. Thought of wearing a green tie this morning, but would have been a bit much with my red shirt.

Ho! Ho! Ho!.... a holiday we will go........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hohoho! Merry Christmas! have a great time back in kampung k ... we'll miss your 'Voice' back here.. muahhaha take care and have fun =>