Sunday, August 24, 2008

Of one Bday bash

Time certainly flies, and before I knew it, another year has caught up with me. As I edge pass the mid 30 stage, plus minus a little bit :P, it is extremely pleasing and am VERY grateful for all the warm wishes, greetings, pressies, CAKES!, and surprises!

Even had a watermelon as a pressie, supposedly all the way from a ship sailing in an ocean some place far far away, but heck! but I know your delivery secret! :) Haha!

This year, I think I had the most cakes ever, but I left out taking pictures of one earlier on when I was feeling under the weather. All in all, four big cakes over the span of 3 days (with a whole Pavlova to boot! Yum!!), and mini cupcakes numbering the age I am celebrating this year with candles galore! Certainly took a while to blow those candles out.




A heartfelt THANK YOU to all for the wonderful wishes, gifts, effort and time spent for a happy time. Xie Xie Ni!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's time to hit the gym! :D Happy birthday!! :D

Glad to hear you had not only one, but many good celebrations! You are much loved.

ml said...

happy birthday! the number of candles are a bit... scarry lah. hahaha :P

laymank said...

yay! happy melon birthday!!

Elaine Gaye said...

I'm glad you had a good birthday :) Your pictures are wonderful. Many happy (belated) returns.

yuin said...

i hope you liked the juicy watermelon i bought from tokyo :)