Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Tired

I am tired..... literally swamped at work now....

Before, I could sometimes take my time with work a bit, but recently, after being reassigned with a new portfolio to look at, there are just so much things to consider, strategise, plan, manage...

I have to look positively I guess, it's a learning experience, and yes, I am still learning stuff at my job. But, the days literally flew pass me so fast, I am left here wondering where have the hours gone.

I guess I can count my blessings that I still have a job, demanding as it may be. Here's hoping I can last and not suffer an early burn out...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gambatte!! You are right. We should be happy that we are still employed. Take care of your health though. Rest well, drink lotsa water, eat lotsa fresh fruits to keep you going.

Anonymous said...

i guess they don't pay you that much for nothing... every brain cells of yours need to work hard, too huh!?

better it gets too busy, you have better find time to love and settle down, man!

:p

Anonymous said...

Hi gina, yeah, trying to drink lots of water, and the tea lady who comes around filling our mugs/water bottles serves as a good reminder to us to finish our drinks.

Hi laymank, pay that much? not much leh... it's all relative... how to find time to love and settle down when I am busier at work? :(

Anonymous said...

Alex, try flying kite. Can take off your mind by looking at the blue sky...

Equate kite flying with "freedom"

Kampade!!

eddY said...

alex, jia yu! seized the day positively! take the giant(work) down 1 step at a time... ehehe...