Wednesday, March 26, 2008

ChiangMai/ChiangRai - Part 1

It started quite a while back, when I was asked whether I wanted to visit ChiangMai and ChiangRai since AirAsia was doing some zero fare promotion. So, there I went with six others for a visit. Went on Palm Sunday and got back on Holy Thursday. I suppose I could write what we got up to during the trip, but will instead let the photos do the talking.



For those who really want to read about the trip, one of my travel mates wrote quite comprehensively, and the journal log may be found via:
a) Day 1 - Colours of ChiangMai,
b) Day 2 - Jumbo Erection, and
c) Day 2 - Heave Ho,
d) Day 3 - Phad Kebao Kedao.

Day 4 and Day 5, I guess will just have to wait a bit for GC to update her posts. Will probably post the links once available.

Most of the pictures taken here are from my handy digital camera. However, must acknowledge GC, YY and JK for a couple of their photos which I nicked. :)


The Place



























The People






..to be continued...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a nice photoblog! Pics do speak a thousand words.

ml said...

like the last pic of the pretty dance, very nice. :)

Anonymous said...

you r quite creative:p