Friday, September 28, 2007

Vrooomm-Vrooooomm.....

Finally!, after a waiting period of 2 and a half months, I bid adieu to my trusty 10-year old blue Honda, and welcome a sleeker and curvier new dark grey Honda. It's barely 24 hours old, and am slowly getting use to the new feel and handling of the car. Seems a bit wider though, so parking at narrow spaces may be tougher, but at least this time I have reverse sensors. Dread to think about parking at certain shopping malls which have very limited and small parking spaces.

I snapped this picture when the odometer was slightly lower. Total mileage of my previous car came in around 92,970km which is quite low for a vehicle approaching a decade. This equates on average, to approximately:

1. 9,297.0 km travelled in a year.
2. 774.7 km travelled within a month.
3. 25.8 km travelled in a single day!

As for the car registration number, some would be indifferent, yet others would kick up a big fuss about getting a "good" number. Me, I am somewhere in between. :) This is my third car (after selling the other two previously), and the number is a variation of my previous ones.

Alas, now I am broke...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I smell ROAD TRIP!!!!!!!!!

laymank said...

Hmm.. where to?
Kijal!!

eddY said...

wow... finally it arrived! cool... :)

Alex said...

Hey gina, laymank, eddy!
Road trip? Say when! :P